AYUS - OUR VISION & ABOUT US
We are therapists and eternal students of Yoga and Ayurveda. We love travelling. Through the Ayus project, we intend to grow as people and disseminate our Vedic knowledge. We totally believe in the beneficial effect of living the Yoga and Ayurveda way.
We met in Kerala, India, during our specialization in Ayurveda and we immediately started dreaming, planning and working. As our goals were very similar, we decided to create a portal, a Vedic information channel, because of our interest in visual arts, but above all because of our love for Ayurveda and Yoga which has transformed our lives. Namasté!
Cris & Camila
Cofounder of AYUS AYURVEDA
Born in Sao Paulo, Camilla Marcório is Yogi, Ayurveda therapist, and Permaculture designer. She studied Ayurveda, Panchakarma, at the School of Ayurveda and Panchakarma in Kerala, India. She specialized in Ayurvedic Beauty Care, Ayurvedic Baby & Pregnancy Care and learned in Kerala the traditional massage technique with the feet (Chavutti thirummal).
She studied Thai massage in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Camila is also a photographer and was business manager. She currently lives in India. She teaches Ayurveda courses in Brazil, in Germany and also online. Camila is VATA-PITTA.
Cofounder of AYUS AYURVEDA
Born in Rio de Janeiro, Cris Egger is Yogi, Ayurveda therapist and therapist in Yoga Therapy. She studied Ayurveda at the Yoga Brahma Vidyalaya School, in Brazil, and Ayurveda & Panchakarma at the School of Ayurveda and Panchakarma in Kerala, India. She specialized in Yoga Therapy, Ayurvedic Beauty Care, and Ayurvedic Baby & Pregnancy Care in Kerala as well.
She had her initiation into Kriya Yoga in Badrinath, in the Himalayas, India. She’s been living in Berlin since 2001 and is also an architect, designer, and art director. She teaches Ayurveda courses in Brazil, in Germany and also online. Cris is PITTA with somewhat high VATA.
We are doing AYUS with love and hard work, alone, and without financial support. The whole concept and the material created here – from the layout, website development, filming, video editing, interviews, text writing, photos, logos, and so much more – were made by both of us. At the same time, we keep on studying devotedly, working as therapists, holding workshops and sharing the knowledge we love and which transformed our lives: Ayurveda, the science of life.
SPECIAL THANKS & COLLABORATION
Thanks to friends who supported us voluntarily and believe in AYUS:
- Myla Fonseca - Therapist and interpreter that helped us with the proofreading in Portuguese with great dedication.
- Linguaffin & Luciana Louzada - Yogi, friend in every situation who helped us with text optimization and translation into English.
- Vanessa Nebgen - Multi-tasking, absolutely vata, our dear friend who helped with the translation into German. Danke Schön!
- Dr Sajan Dogra - Beauty care specialist. He patiently helped us during a whole one-week footage in India.
- We also thank Ingrid Imenez for inspiring us and collaborating in the early steps of the project.
- To all friends and Indian experts who teach and inspire us: our most sincere thank you very much!
Special thanks to our teachers:
Dra. Sapna Rajesh - Dr. Rajesh Deven - Dr.José Ruguê Ribeiro Junior - Dr. David Frawley
Dr. Avinash Lele & Dra. Bharathi Lele - Dra. Sajna Sahadev